Slow Flow module for yoga teachers
Creating a gentle practice from the heart!
Are you brave enough to do less? The art of letting go… Integrating a softer, inquiring, approach into any yoga class.
In this module we will investigate the power of doing less. When you do less, when you move slow, there is more space to move with attention and awareness. This creates space to deepen your experience of yoga but is also very suitable fort the students in your class who are new to yoga. As a teacher you create space for your students to practice in a very conscious way. You guide your students to make that shift from ‘doing’ the practice towards ‘experiencing’ the practice. This is something incredible powerful and builds the base for every way of practicing yoga.
In this training we will dive deeper into our nervous system and its functioning. We’ll study the effect of yoga, pranayama and meditation and learn about how all of this can make the nervous system work FOR us.
We will study the energetic body and link it to the philosphy of yoga in a practical way so you can immediately apply it to your teachings
Special focus in this training will be on how you as a teacher can be there for your students to create an open and save space for ALL.
This training is for you:
- If you want to slow your practice in a conscious way;
- If you want to experience yoga’s more subtile levels;
- If you want to skillfully guide slow flow classes with confidence;
- If you want to learn more about working with energy;
- If you want to deepen your vinyasa teaching skills
Everything you learn in this slow flow module can be used to enrich your vinyasa class as well.
What you will learn:
- What are the essentials and ingredients for a more gentle practice;
- How to keep the flow while slowing down;
- How to build your class and make it suitable for different times during the day;
- Working with energy through: energetic body theory and yoga filosofy;
- Different breath techniques;
- How to work with visualizations;
- Guided meditations;
- Learn relaxation techniques to either calm the nervous system, or/ and energize the body;
- Holding space; how to create a save, inclusive, space, accessible for every person;
- Advanced teaching skills.
Friday evening: 19.00 – 21.00h
Saturday & Sunday: 09.30 – 17.00h